About Me

My photo
San Diego, California
Im in the Navy, I love Rebecca and I am a third class petty officer. I am a sonar tech currently in C-school. I really can't wait to go sail the seven seas for a bit. I kinda just like to go with the flow and see what happens.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hurry up....now wait.

So after my few months in Great lakes and being rushed through a technical school I really didn't need to attend I am still sitting on hold over a month later in San Diego. Hurry up and wait at its finest. Its not that bad really to wait here I mean every day I can go to the beach and relax (and once my laundry is done I will be doing just that) its the sheer irony that the Military gives us these things called orders of where we are suppose to be and when we are to start doing what we are paid to do there. Only to arrive at that location and be told "No, you probably won't start for another month" I had to fight with all my urge to not look at them and say why the **** was I rushed here!? Oh well it is what it is I suppose. At the current rate I should, should being the keyword here, class up the next set which is about 2 weeks after this coming Monday, which by the way, will be essentially 1 month from the date I was SUPPOSE to start school.

Other news, this coming week I will finally have my Xbox :D and I am now a proud Phase 3 hold student which basically means I can come and go as I please as long as I show up for duty and show up in the morning at holds. Pretty simple guide lines. Other than that nothing really of interest has been going on for me, my daily routine has turned into one of wake up, go to holds, pt, shower, do what ever I want...rinse and repeat the next day.

At least I am being paid for this so I cant complain to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment