About Me

My photo
San Diego, California
Im in the Navy, I love Rebecca and I am a third class petty officer. I am a sonar tech currently in C-school. I really can't wait to go sail the seven seas for a bit. I kinda just like to go with the flow and see what happens.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

lame.

It would be sweet to know where I am going.
My instructor looks like Freddy Mercury with his mustache, I can't tell if he actually dislikes me, I'd like to think he doesn't hate me.
I feel so guilty for not working out yesterday, today I think ill spend an hour or so in the gym.
I know my call despite my faults and my growing fears. - mumford and sons, awesome band
I am a complete retard sometimes.
I stated above I didn't work out and was going to go to the gym for awhile to make up for it. I DIDN'T0!
I did go today though (a week later...)
I easily attach myself to people and dont know why.
My roommate is going to die, all he does is eat hamburgers and drink soda. Its kind of sickening.
I am third in my class now, I was 1st at one point. And I am content with that.
I'm terrified of life after this base.
“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”- Calvin and Hobbes.
I try so hard to live by that rule.
My home world is a big headache and quite distracting to think about during the day.
I felt bad today, sometimes being a friend sucks.
Today looking out my window at how nice it was reminded me of being at home, and waking up looking outside grabbing my golf clubs or skateboard. Its days like today that I hate living in san diego.


I hate being reminded that im a smaller person.

No comments:

Post a Comment