About Me

My photo
San Diego, California
Im in the Navy, I love Rebecca and I am a third class petty officer. I am a sonar tech currently in C-school. I really can't wait to go sail the seven seas for a bit. I kinda just like to go with the flow and see what happens.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Things ive noticed

I find that nights when I can't sleep are the only nights when I can think.
The days I want to be left alone, everyone I know shows up.
The days I want to be around people, I can't find a soul.
Geico is very cocky to have so many spokespeople.
I really do like high fives.
I don't know why I instigate and say things I don't actually mean.
I just watched a guy saw his arm off in a movie, woah.
I like this blog, I don't use it as much as I should and I have way to many drafts
I like knowing very few people look at it, which is good.
Its taken me a month to write 10 sentences.
It seems like the smart guy in every tv drama is a weirdo.
I think being the pope would be awesome. You get your own religion and city.
I find the phrase no pain, no gain to be most true with people who are paralyzed.
There are some very odd people in the Navy.
San Diego's power grid rivals Baghdad in 2006 in terms of reliability.
Some days I think I should have just been a comedian.
Other days I think im an idiot for the before mentioned sentence.
I am fairly sure I am a conservative, but I really hate every other conservative.
Democrats to, democrats are bastards.
I once shot a man in reno, just to watch him die.
That was a lie, I never shot anyone in reno.
Ive never even been to reno.
I should go there.
In two weeks I watched a couple hundred episodes of Dragonball and Dragonball z.
I believe in life, knowing someone is more important then knowing something.
I hate that I work out so much and see such little improvement.
I think its a bit unhealthy how much I worry about the above.
These are just something ive noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment